Bank safely on your mobile
Features and tips to help you stay secureGet the app
Available to customers with Anytime Internet Banking, and a UK mobile number starting 07.
1. Only download mobile apps from official App stores, such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Blackberry App World.
2. Think carefully before jail-breaking or rooting your phone. We strongly advise against doing so as this may weaken the security of your phone and expose you to fraud.
3. Always keep your mobile phone’s operating system updated with the latest upgrades. Older software may have vulnerabilities that could expose you to security and fraud risks.
4. Consider using a reputable brand of anti-virus software on your mobile phone.
5. Do not share or give your mobile banking security details, including your passcode, to anyone and never store these on your phone.
We take the security of your money seriously. That’s why, for our Mobile Banking app, we’ve put it front and centre. We get independent experts to regularly test, update and confirm that our systems meet the highest standards of security you expect from our other services.
Click on the links below to find out more about how we keep your money and data safe.
Even though we’ve put lots of security measures in place, there is a lot you can do to help us keep your data and money safe. Click on the links below to learn more.