Easy Access savings
Already have an Easy Access savings account?
Our Easy Access savings account is a simple straightforward account that puts you in control of your money without any withdrawal penalties. The Easy Access savings account gives you:
Start saving with as little as £1. Make lodgements as often as you want, or set up a standing order to help build your savings
Gives you instant access to your savings online, over the phone or in the branch.
The need to knows
- You can apply for an account at any Ulster Bank branch
- You need to be over 18 and resident in the UK to open an account
- You need to register for Anytime Banking to manage your account online or over the phone ( when you are making a transfer online or over the phone the limits will be advised to you)
- Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible account. Some services may not be available on certain account types or to under 18s.
- Terms and conditions apply
|Balance||AER/Gross p.a. (variable)|
|£1 - £49,999||0.01%|
Interest rates effective from the 21st December 2016
- Interest is paid on the last business day in October
- Gross Rate means the interest rate you are paid without the deduction of income tax.
- Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts, which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.
Your eligible deposits with Ulster Bank Limited are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.
Please save / and or print a copy of the documents below