Easy Access savings
Already have an Easy Access savings account?
What is an Easy Access savings account?
Our Easy Access savings account is a simple straightforward account that puts you in control of your money without any withdrawal penalties. The Easy Access savings account gives you:
Start saving with as little as £1. Make lodgements as often as you want, or set up a standing order to help build your savings
Gives you instant access to your savings online, over the phone or in the branch.
The need to knows
- You can apply for an account at any Ulster Bank branch
- You need to be over 18 and resident in the UK to open an account
- You need to register for Anytime Banking to manage your account online or over the phone ( when you are making a transfer online or over the phone the limits will be advised to you)
- Terms and conditions apply
|Balance||Gross / AER (variable)||When is interest paid?|
|£1+||0.01%||Annually in October|
- Gross is the interest paid before tax is deducted
- AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates what the rate would be if paid and compounded each year
Protecting your money
Your eligible deposits with Ulster Bank are protected up to a total of £75,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.