Easy Access savings
Already have an Easy Access savings account?
Our Easy Access savings account is a simple straightforward account that puts you in control of your money without any withdrawal penalties. The Easy Access savings account gives you:
Start saving with as little as £1. Make lodgements as often as you want, or set up a standing order to help build your savings
Gives you instant access to your savings online, over the phone or in the branch.
The need to knows
- You can apply for an account at any Ulster Bank branch
- You need to be over 18 and resident in the UK to open an account
- You need to register for Anytime Banking to manage your account online or over the phone ( when you are making a transfer online or over the phone the limits will be advised to you)
- Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible account. Some services may not be available on certain account types or to under 18s.
- Terms and conditions apply
|Balance||Gross / AER (variable)||When is interest paid?|
|£1+||0.01%||Annually in October|
- Gross Rate. This means the interest rate you are paid without the deduction of income tax.
- AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates what the rate would be if paid and compounded each year
Your eligible deposits with Ulster Bank Limited are protected up to a total of £75,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK’s deposit guarantee scheme. Any deposits you hold above the limit are unlikely to be covered.