Our simple, straightforward savings accountApply online
Make progress with your extra cash
- Straightforward - Start saving with just £1
- Flexible - You can lodge money and make a withdrawal whenever you need to
- Accessible- When you open a Loyalty Saver account we will automatically register you for Anytime Banking, our online and mobile banking services, which makes it easy for you to manage your account. Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible account. Some services may not be available on certain account types or to under 18s.
At a glance
- You can apply for an account online, over the phone or at any Ulster Bank branch
- You need to be over 18 and resident in the UK to open an account
- You need to activate your Anytime Banking registration to manage your account online or over the phone (when you are making a transfer online or over the phone the limits will be advised to you)
- Terms and conditions apply
|Balance||AER / Gross p.a (variable)|
|£1 - £49,999||0.01%|
Interest rates effective from 21st December 2016
- Interest is paid on the first business day in January
- Gross Rate. This means the interest rate you are paid without the deduction of income tax.
- Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) is a notional rate used for interest bearing accounts, which illustrates the interest rate if paid and compounded each year. It helps you to compare the effective rates of credit interest on different accounts.
Check your balance with our simple to use mobile app. We'll automatically register your account on the app, but you'll need to activate your registration to start using the service.
App available on most smartphones to customers with Anytime Banking and a UK mobile number.
Alerts are a simple way to keep up to date with your accounts. They can help you manage your money and let you know if there's unexpected activity on your account.
Available to Ulster Bank personal customers aged over 11, with an eligible account, and a valid mobile number or email address