Our simple, straightforward savings accountApply online
Make progress with your extra cash
- Straightforward - Start saving with just £1
- Flexible - You can lodge money and make a withdrawal whenever you need to
- Accessible- When you open a Loyalty Saver account we will automatically register you for Anytime Banking, our online and mobile banking services, which makes it easy for you to manage your account. Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11 and over with an eligible account. Some services may not be available on certain account types or to under 18s.
At a glance
- You can apply for an account online, over the phone or at any Ulster Bank branch
- You need to be over 18 and resident in the UK to open an account
- You need to activate your online banking registration to manage your account online or over the phone (when you are making a transfer online or over the phone the limits will be advised to you)
- Terms and conditions apply
|Balance||Gross / AER (variable)|
|£0 - £1,999||0.01%|
|£2,000 - £24,999||0.50%|
|£25,000 - £1,000,000||0.75%|
- Gross rate means the interest rate you are paid without the deduction of income tax.
- AER stands for annual equivalent rate and illustrates what the rate would be if paid and compounded each year
- Interest is paid annually in January
Check your balance with our simple to use mobile app. We'll automatically register your account on the app, but you'll need to activate your registration to start using the service.
App available on most smartphones to customers with Anytime Banking and a UK mobile number.
Alerts are a simple way to keep up to date with your accounts. They can help you manage your money and let you know if there's unexpected activity on your account.
Available to Ulster Bank personal customers aged over 11, with an eligible account, and a valid mobile number or email address