- Only one Apple Watch can be paired with an iPhone at any given time
- You can enable/disable Ulster Bank for Apple Watch whenever you want from within your mobile app
Banking on your Apple Watch
Check your balance, view transactions and Get Cash without your debit cardSet up guide
Enrol for the Ulster Bank for Apple Watch through the Ulster Bank mobile app on your paired iPhone. An iPhone 5 or higher is required.
With Ulster Bank for Apple Watch you will be able to see the balance on the main account you hold with us as well as the amount of money you have available.
With Ulster Bank for Apple Watch you can view your last 10 transactions on your main account. By clicking on a transaction you are able to see more details.
Withdraw up to £130 a day of your money without your debit card. Choose an amount and get a secure code that can be used at any Ulster Bank Northern Ireland, RBS Scotland, NatWest or Tesco cash machine.
Strong registration from the outset
Secure communications throughout
- The Apple Watch must be close to the paired iPhone for Ulster Bank for Apple Watch to work.
- They are connected via encrypted Bluetooth which has a range of approximately 33ft.
- If you set up a passcode on your Apple Watch, once it loses contact with your wrist then the only way to regain access to the Ulster Bank for Apple Watch is by entering the passcode for your Apple Watch first.