- When creating a new payment using Anytime Banking, we’ll now tell you if we recognise the account details you’ve entered and give you the option of selecting the company you’re paying from our list of common payees.
- This improvement will help to give you added confidence when setting up a new payment.
- You can also choose to continue to enter the details manually if you prefer.
What's new in Anytime Banking
Find out about the latest updates to your Anytime Banking below...
Anytime Banking is available to those aged 11+ with an eligible Ulster Bank Northern Ireland account.
Making bill payments
We have made it quicker and easier to make a new payment through Anytime Banking.
Change a payment reference
Change a payment reference when you pay a business or individual.
- We’ve made it simpler to change the payment reference when sending a payment.
- You now have the option to change the current reference for a payee within the same screen.
- If you run a business it is now easier to change the reference when paying various invoices or individuals.
- This option will quickly help you to better manage and keep track of your outgoing payments.
We have improved the registration and re-registration process.
Should you need to register or re-register for Anytime Banking, we have made this process even quicker. We have reduced the number of steps needed to register, allowing you to get online faster than ever before.