Update your details
What is happening?
As part of our commitment to keep you safer online we’re making some important changes to how you manage your business card online.
We’ll be closing our Cards Online service soon.
However, you can continue to manage your card online through ClearSpend. As you’ve not used ClearSpend before you’ll need to register for this service but first, we need your cardholders' up to date contact details.
Use the button below to update the details. You will be asked to enter the Unique Reference Number from your letter.
You’ll then be asked to enter some security information to confirm it’s you before you’re asked to update your cardholders' unique mobile numbers and unique email addresses.
What is ClearSpend?
ClearSpend is a free web and mobile app that gives you complete control of your account in real-time and lets your employees check their balance on the go.
- Download the free web and mobile app, giving you complete control of your account in real time
- Check your credit card balance on the move
- See every transaction, view monthly statements, control what’s spent where, communicate with your cardholders and freeze the card if you need to
- Go paperless by choosing the e-Statement option
- Receive reports of card spend at a company and cardholder level.
For more information on ClearSpend visit our page here.
Once your details are up to date, we'll let you know when you can download the Ulster Bank ClearSpend app from the App store or Google Play, or visit clearspend.ulsterbank.co.uk/login, and complete the registration.
Using your cards safely
Key points to remember,
- We’ll NEVER ask for your full PIN or Password when identifying you on the phone or online
- We’ll NEVER ask for Card Reader codes on the phone, by email or text message
- Never take instruction from a stranger to transfer money from your account, even if the person claims to be from the bank
- Always keep your contact information up to date so you can be reached if suspicious activity is seen on your account
Visit our security centre to learn more about protecting your business.