Win one pair of tickets to the internationally renowned BBC Big Band, for a celebration of two of the finest and most iconic entertainers of our time, Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald.
Simply tag who you would like to bring along in the comments box of the competition post on our Ulster Bank Facebook page or our Ulster Bank Arts Facebook page.
It’s set to be an unmissable evening of feel-good music, inspired by two of the Twentieth Century’s greatest vocalists and entertainers. The concert takes place on Friday 23 October 2015, 7.30pm at the Ulster Hall, Belfast.
Where can I enter the draw?
Icon expand Terms and Conditions
• The prize draw is open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents who have a Facebook account. The prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Bank of Scotland group of companies, their families or anyone associated with this prize draw.
• Entry is via Facebook only. Entries using multiple Facebook accounts may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. Entries must be submitted by tagging who you would like to bring along in the comments box of the competition post on our Ulster Bank Facebook page and / or our Ulster Bank Arts Facebook page by 5pm on 20/10/2015.
• One entry per person and one entry is permitted on each Facebook page.
• No purchase necessary. You can also enter the prize draw by sending your name and address to: Sponsorship Team, Ulster Bank, 6th Floor, Donegall Square East, Belfast, BT1 5UB. Postal entries must arrive before 5pm on 20/10/2015.
• Entries are not returnable. They, and the copyright for them, become the property of the promoter and entrants agree to execute such further documents, and do any act that may be necessary or desirable, to ensure ownership of such copyright vests in the Promoter.
• Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or delayed. Evidence of posting the photo to Facebook will not be accepted as proof of entry.
• The winner will be drawn at random at 10am on 21/10/2015. The winners will receive 1 pair of tickets to the BBC Big Band Frank & Ella at the Ulster Bank Belfast International Arts Festival at 7.30pm on 23/10/2015, Ulster Hall, Belfast. The tickets are not transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winners of the tickets will be informed via Direct Message to the Facebook account used by the winner at the point of entry. The winner’s name will be announced on the Ulster Bank Facebook page and the Ulster Bank Arts Facebook page and will be available following the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at Sponsorship Team, Ulster Bank, 6th Floor, Donegall Square East, Belfast, BT1 5UB.
• The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize draw, and that their entry may be used by the promoter for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, online, or the promoter’s social media sites.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated by Facebook. Facebook are in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. However, all entrants shall comply with Facebook’s terms and conditions throughout this promotion.
• If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winners the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winners for having done so.
• The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
• All times referenced in these Terms and Conditions are to London, UK time.
• The promoter is Ulster Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland. Registration Number R733. Registered Office: 11-16 Donegall Square East, Belfast BT1 5UB.