The Companion Card is for customers in a vulnerable situation or extended isolation who can't get online. This new service allows you get an additional debit card that can be given to a trusted helper who can use it to make purchases or withdraw cash from an ATM.
If you know someone eligible who would benefit from a Companion Card, please give them the number below so they can call us.
- You can load up to £100 every 5 days by calling our helpline number below
- There's a separate PIN and card number, with no third party access to your bank account
- It can't be used for internet purchases, or to get access to mobile or Anytime Banking
- ATM withdrawals are limited to £50 per day
- For your safety, it has constant fraud monitoring.
For more information or to request a Companion Card, please call 0800 092 4238 (Relay UK 18001 0800 092 4238). It is managed by a dedicated team of experts and is open from 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week.
Please note that calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. The cost of your call will depend on what phone line you're using.