Want to see the new features we've added in the latest app release?
- Open the Ulster Bank app and tap 'I'm already a customer' to get started. Don't worry if you don't have the details listed on the next screen, you can reset or set them up now. Tap 'Get started' to read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms.
- Enter your Online Banking customer number. If you don't have this, then tap 'What's my customer number?' to continue.
- Enter in the requested characters from your Anytime Banking PIN and Password. Again, if you don't have these tap 'Forgotten secure details?' to continue.
- Confirm the mobile number we hold on file for you is correct and enter the activation code we text to you. If your mobile number is not correct, you can change this through Anytime Banking, and return to the app in 3 days to finish registering.
- Choose a passcode to log into the app. If your device has facial or fingerprint recognition, you can choose to log in with that later.
Congratulations, you have finished setting up the Ulster Bank mobile app!
When you log in, just tap the 'Help' button on the bottom if you have any questions.