- Log into your Ulster Bank app
- Tap on the account you wish to make a payment from
- Tap on 'Payments', then tap 'Make a payment'
- Tap on 'Select payee' on Apple devices or 'Choose payee', on Android devices to choose who you want to pay. Enter the amount you want to pay and if you want to make the payment now or in the future . Tap ‘Make payment’ on Apple devices or ‘Next’ on Android devices to continue.
- Check and confirm the payment details are correct and tap 'Make payment'.
- That’s your payment complete
If you need a record of this payment, simply tap 'Get PDF confirmation' and follow the instructions on the screen.
A daily limit of £20,000 applies when sending money to your saved payees for Personal customers and a daily limit of £50,000 will apply for Premier customers, unless you change your existing reference.
If you want to change the existing reference a daily limit of £1000 will be applied and you may be asked to authorise the payment using your app's log in details.