We understand that worrying about paying your mortgage can be stressful. Whether you’ve already missed a payment or think you won't be able to make any future payments, we're on hand to provide the right level of support.
When you call, a member of our friendly, experienced team will talk through your income and spending. So we can get a clear picture of your financial situation, please have the following information to hand - you should be able to find it all on your mortgage paperwork, bank statements or in online banking.
- Your Mortgage Account Number
- Your monthly income (including any benefits, overtime or bonuses you’ve received) and how this has or will be impacted by coronavirus.
- Your monthly household spending (including all of your bills and expenses)
- The number of organisations you owe money to and the amount you owe
- Details of any other outgoings
Don't worry, any sensitive information you give us (for example, medical conditions) will be treated completely confidentially and we’ll never use this information in future applications you make.
Once we've got those details, we'll be able to help you get your finances back on track and support you through the process if you want.