Why are you closing my branch?
Over the last few years the way our customers bank and interact with us has changed dramatically. Customers are using a greater range of ways to bank – including online, mobile, webchat and telephony.
When will my branch close?
We are committed to providing our customers with 6 months notice of this change. You will be advised of the exact closing date for your branch through either in-branch literature (including the Factsheet for your branch) or a letter.
How can I continue to bank with you if my branch is closing?
There are lots of ways you can bank with us, you can:
- Bank from the comfort of your own home or on the move with our online and mobile banking services to get cash 24/7; check your balance; transfer money and use other payment options
- Call our telephony teams 24/7
- Use our large free to use cash machine network
- Access one of our Mobile Branches which continue to serve communities and where appropriate will extend their current routes to support customers from closing branches
- Speak with our branch colleagues who will work with you to ensure you understand all of your options
- Visit an Ulster Bank TechXpert in one of our branches, for help with our digital services
- Meet with our Community Bankers who are available to proactively help you meet your financial goals
Visit the Post Office where you can use your debit card to take out cash and check your balance, and use your pay-in book to make deposits