What do you need?
- Pre-printed paying-in slip
- Ulster Bank branded Post Office® cheque deposit envelope(s) available at the Post Office® counter. Please note that cash and cheques cannot be mixed when paying both cash and cheques please use separate paying-in slips.
- You will need a pre-printed paying-in slip for every Ulster Bank branded Post Office® cheque deposit envelope used.
- There are no limits to the number of cheques that can be deposited.
- Multiple envelopes may be required depending on the size and/or number of cheques being paid in
Subject to Post Office ® branch cut off times, cheques paid in through the Post Office® will be added to an Ulster Bank account when we receive the cheques from the Post Office® which is usually within two working days. Please note sometimes it might take a little longer for cheques to reach us from the Post Office®.
The cheques will follow the normal cheque clearing cycle once we have received them from the Post Office®.