- The level of service may differ at each Post Office
- Each Post Office is subject to individual cut off times
- Cash paid in through the Post Office will be added to your Ulster Bank account 2 working day after paying-in
- Cheques paid in through the Post Office will follow the normal cheque clearing cycle once we have received them from the Post Office®.
- When using the Post Office to pay in, cash and cheques cannot be mixed in the same transaction. Separate paying-in slips are required
- Ulster Bank personal customers will not be charged for using Post Office services.
All you need is your Ulster Bank debit card and to remember your PIN number.