- Your Anytime Internet Banking login details.
- Your mobile phone number.
- Download the app from the relevant app store - It is available on iOS and Android devices.
A step-by-step guide to getting the mobile app:
- If you haven't downloaded the app yet or need to reinstall the app, click on your relevant app store button below, and do it now.
- Open your new Ulster Bank app on your phone or tablet and if you already bank with us tap the 'I'm an existing customer' button.
- Tap 'Get started' to read and accept the Mobile Banking Terms.
- Enter your customer number. This is the 10-digit number you use to log in to Anytime Banking and starts with your date of birth. If you don't have a customer number, or you have forgotten it, simply tap 'What's my customer number'.
- Enter the digits from your Anytime Banking PIN and password. We will never ask you for your full PIN or password and you should never give these to anyone.
- Confirm the mobile number we hold for you on screen is up to date, as we will need to send you an activation code to make sure it's you, this will help keep your account secure.
- Set up a passcode that you will use to log in to your app in future. If you have a compatible iPhone you can enable Touch ID or Face ID. Or on compatible Android phones enable 'Fingerprints'. This will allow you to log in securely, so there’s no need to always remember your passcode.
- You have now finished setting up your new app so you can start to explore all the great features and enjoy banking on the go.
Log in and visit the 'Help' menu to discover how to make payments, manage your Direct Debits and new features coming soon.
App available to customers with Anytime Banking using compatible iOS or Android devices with a UK or international number from selected countries.