Discover how to get the most from Anytime Banking
Anytime Banking is available to customers aged 11+ with an Ulster Bank account. The mobile app is available on most smartphones to Ulster Bank customers with Anytime Banking and a UK mobile number or international number from specific countries.
- Your Anytime Banking Mailbox allows you to securely receive and access important mail we’ve sent you in electronic format.
- You can view, download or print PDF copies of your mail whenever you like.
- We will automatically send eligible mail to your Anytime Banking Mailbox as well as sending a paper copy by post. If you don’t need the paper version, you can choose to go paperless by selecting the 'Paperless settings' option in the left hand menu within Anytime Banking.
- We’re continuing to make more letters available to access online. You can now receive selected account opening letters to your Mailbox, so if you’re opening a new savings account, current account or personal loan you’ll see your new account documents in your Mailbox.
What else is new?
Using your Debit Card abroad? - you can now let us know your travel plans in advance via Anytime Banking so we can reduce the likelihood of your card being blocked while abroad.
- Simply login to Anytime Banking
- Select the 'Cards' option
- Click 'Manage your travel plans for your debit card' and submit your travel date and destination.
Did you know you can view, print or save up to 7 years of transaction history for your credit card within Anytime Banking.