If you require to make a payment above your current limit then you will need a card reader to complete a change of limit to a lower of higher amount.
What you'll need:
- To be registered for Anytime Banking.
- Your debit card and card reader.
Your step-by-step guide:
- Log in to Anytime Banking.
- Select ‘Payments and transfers’ from the left-hand menu.
- Under the ‘Make a payment or transfer’ heading select ‘Manage my personal payment limits”.
- Select the limit your wish to amend by selecting ‘Amend Limit’.
- Enter the amount you wish your limit go be set to.
- Read the ‘Stop and Think’ information and tick the box when you are happy to proceed.
- Select ‘Next’ and review the limit change.
- If correct, you will need your debit card and card reader to complete the limit change. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
All done! You will see the limit change confirmation and you can then continue to make the payment.