Financial Health Check
Making the most of your moneyBook an appointment
Start off on the right foot this year, and make managing your money super simple with our mobile banking app. Register for Anytime Internet Banking and download the app to manage your money wherever, whenever.
App available to Anytime Internet Banking customers with a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
Icon expand How will a Financial Health Check benefit me?
Whether you are looking to action a specific need or simply want the peace of mind that your finances are in good shape the financial health check will do the job.
- The free financial health check service is a review with one of our highly trained senior personal bankers, over the phone or face to face.
- The discussion will be focused around your needs and goals (we can also address any concerns you may have)
- We will consider all areas of your finances aimed at helping you make informed decisions about what you feel is right for you
- We will try and save or make you money where possible to ensure the things most important to you are adequately protected
- If it turns out you either need or want more specialist help, we can refer you to other specialist team members as required
Icon expand Do I have to be a Ulster customer to get a Financial Health Check?
Not at all. If you would like to chat to one of our senior personal bankers, and find out how we could help you make the most of your money, please get in touch today. You can book an appointment in branch or over the phone.
Icon expand How long does the Health Check last?
Planning for tomorrow starts today. All it takes is a relaxed 20 minutes chat with one of our highly qualified personal bankers.
Icon expand Do I need to bring anything with me to the Health Check?
To help us get the most from it, we would really appreciate if you could bring the following to your appointment:
- Your smartphone and/or tablet devices. We will show you how to make the most of your banking with these, so make sure you know your log in details for your app store
- Details of any banking you have elsewhere such as current accounts and savings
- Your most recent mortgage statement or any loan or credit card statements you have
- Details of the protection you have in place for you, your family and your home