Need help with a card payment?
A quick internet search can help, or check our list of most common retailers and service providers, and their trading names.View a list of retailers
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we understand your travel plans may have changed recently. Whilst we may be able to help you make a claim if your holiday or flight has been cancelled, it’s really important to speak to your travel provider in the first instance. Please allow the retailer sufficient time to respond to your request.
• In many cases retailer’s are offering refunds or credit vouchers for future use. We support these efforts to help customers in the current climate but ultimately if an agreement can’t be reached, we can investigate this further for you.
• If you raise a claim using the below forms please bear with us too as we’re working through a large volumes, so it may take longer than usual to provide a resolution
Need to cancel a regular payment?
You can cancel a regular debit or credit card payment by simply giving us a few details
Do you know your consumer rights?
Often the quickest way to solve the problem is to contact the supplier so make sure you know your rights first.
Paying for things using your debit or credit card is quick and easy, but sometimes things don't go as smoothly as planned. When something goes wrong, it helps if you know your rights.
Not received goods or services?
Start a claim for goods or services you haven't received.
The first step in making a claim is speaking to the retailer to see if they can resolve, if you are unable to contact the company please continue.
If you have a claim against one retailer or more you will need to complete multiple forms.
Please have the following information ready:
- The name of the retailer
- The date and amount of the transaction(s)
- The description of the goods / services ordered
Please note, this form will expire in 60 minutes.
How can debit card transaction notifications (push notifications) help protect my debit card?
Once you opt-in for this feature on the mobile app, when you use your debit card you will receive an notification detailing the amount spent, the merchant and the card you used. This should help you identify unrecognised transactions sooner.
You can simply opt-in through your mobile app:
1. Open your mobile app.
2. Go to My Profile by selecting the icon at the top right corner
3. Tap on ‘Settings’
4. Tap on ‘Alerts’
5. Select ‘Notification preferences’ from the menu and then enable ‘Transaction notifications’
App available to customers aged 11+ with compatible iOS and Android devices and a UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
If you suspect fraudulent activity on your account, it's important that you take action right away. We have more information on how to do this on our dedicated fraud page.