Adding your Ulster Bank debit or credit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes. First, download the app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions.
Google pay is the new way to pay with your Ulster Bank debit card, Visa credit and Mastercard credit card
Download Google Pay
Available on Android devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat®) or higher. Available to Ulster Bank current account holders, Visa credit and Mastercard credit card holders
Android, Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Android Pay is now Google Pay
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay with your Ulster Bank debit or credit card in stores and online using your Android device. You will still continue to receive all the benefits and protections you enjoy with Ulster Bank.
Pay securely with Google Pay
When you add your debit card, Visa credit card and Mastercard credit card to Google Pay, a virtual account number replaces your card details. With Google Pay, your card details are not stored on your device, or disclosed and transmitted when you pay; your unique virtual account number is used.
Other ways to protect yourself
Here are some additional tips to stay safe
- Only download from the official Google Play Store
- Keep the operating system of your device up-to-date with the latest updates
- Think carefully about tampering with the security of your device
- Only use known and trusted WI-FI networks
- Do not share your device unlock code or payment card details with anyone and don't store them on your device
- Do not leave your phone unattended in public places