(You need to have registered for Anytime Internet Banking before you can get started on our mobile app)
To use the pay your contacts option;
- Login to the mobile app and select ‘Pay Your Contacts’
- Choose the contact you want to pay or enter the mobile number of the person you want to pay
- Enter the amount you want to pay, your name and a message - you will need to tell the recipient how much you are sending them.
- The recipient will receive an SMS including a link, when they click this link, they are taken to a secure page where they input the amount they are expecting to receive, and their Visa card details.
- You'll be notified by text message when the payment has been collected.
- The recipient has 7 days to collect a payment from the day they receive the notification
Funds will be credited within the next business day of collection.
- The sum of payments to non Ulster Bank app users cannot exceed £250 a day. This limit is independent of your daily withdrawal and 'Get Cash' limits.
- The process shown above is for the iPhone and Android devices, steps may vary slightly.
- Pay Your Contacts lets you send money to someone aged 16 and over with a UK mobile number who has an Ulster Bank mobile banking app or a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card.
- For payees that are Ulster Bank mobile app users, they will be notified by SMS and funds will reach their account instantly.
- You must have available funds to send from your account (including any overdraft facility).
- Our mobile banking app is available to eligible Ulster Bank account holders with a debit card, online banking and a UK mobile number.