Considering a buy to let property?
Whether you're just starting or expanding your rental portfolio the key to a successful buy to let investment is to plan your finances and choose the right property.
If you are ready to make a move you can show agents and sellers that you're a serious buyer with our Agreement in Principle letter.
Why choose us?
- Flexible lending criteria means we don't just take your potential rental income into account - If you have other disposable income available we will include that in calculating how much we could lend
- For BTL propositions, the maximum total aggregate mortgage lending with RBS brands is £3.5m (including residential mortgage exposure up to 10 properties as Portfolio Landlord)
- Maximum term is 35 years for our capital and interest repayment investment mortgage
- Maximum loan to value is 75%
- We're ready to meet you at your local branch, with the largest branch network in Northern Ireland.
- Request a callback and one of our mortgage advisers will contact you at a time that you request
- Our Mortgage Advisers will help you to arrange a buy to let mortgage
Tools and calculators
The Money Advice Service's monthly budget calculator can help you see how much you could trim your spending and start saving for your new home.
This link is to a non Ulster Bank website. Ulster Bank is not liable for the accuracy of the information provided on this website.