FreeAgent is award-winning* online accounting software for accountants, bookkeepers and their clients. Over 100,000 FreeAgent customers benefit from its wide range of features, including multi-currency invoicing, reconciling bank transactions and managing cashflow. Accountants, bookkeepers and their clients can access the full version of FreeAgent for free, as long as clients retain their Ulster Bank NI business current accounts.
*Best Small Business Accounting Software: Practitioners' Choice, Accounting Excellence Software Awards 2020
Business banking is available to eligible customers who are over 18 and have the right to be self-employed in the UK.
When you add your first client to your Practice Dashboard, you’ll gain access to the following benefits:
- Migration support to get you and your clients set up on FreeAgent
- Free training to help you and your team get FreeAgent accredited
- Promotion of your practice on the FreeAgent Accountant Directory
- Help from a dedicated account manager and our specialist practice support team
If you have 10 or more active clients using FreeAgent, you can access further benefits as part of the Partner Programme.
How FreeAgent supports you
- Manage your clients at a glance from your Practice Dashboard
- Set individual user access levels for each client
- File Self Assessment and VAT returns directly to HMRC
- Run bulk payroll and submit RTI directly to HMRC
How FreeAgent supports your clients
- iOS and Android mobile apps to manage business admin on the go
- User-friendly interface with clear summaries of cashflow and profit and loss
- Open Banking bank feeds to securely import clients’ bank transactions
- Multi-currency banking, invoices, bills and expenses
- Live updates of clients’ tax projections and deadlines
- Market-leading integrations with software providers such as Shopify and PayPal
Clients can connect their bank account
Clients can connect their bank account to FreeAgent to automatically and securely import all of their daily bank transactions via an Open Banking bank feed. Track incomings and outgoings, link invoices to payments and view interactive charts.