- Our great mobile banking app is now also available for Kindle devices.
- As well as being able to view details of Standing orders and Direct Debits already set up, you can now also cancel these within Android, Blackberry, iPhone and Kindle apps
- Our Windows app now has the ability to 'Pay someone new'
- Account names can be edited within Android, Blackberry, Windows and Kindle apps
- Running balance is provided with the Android, Blackberry, iPad, Windows and Kindle apps. This is a running total of the balance on your account will be displayed for the previous days transactions and all transactions before that
- The Android app has a great new navigation with a helpful list provided in the top left to make it easier to move around the app
Managing both your finances and your business can be difficult at times.
Mobile banking allows you to instantly check your balance, transfer money between your accounts and make payments to employees or suppliers.
The mobile app lets you manage your business finances on the move and can help make it all a bit easier
To use the mobile app, you will need the following details to register:
Your Anytime Internet Banking login details, a UK or international mobile number in specific countries, and have downloaded the app from the relevant app store
Watch our helpful video or click the link below for the step by step guide and you'll be up and using mobile in minutes.
What details do I need to register for mobile banking?
- Your mobile phone
- Your mobile phone number
- Your Anytime Internet Banking customer number and PIN & Password