Community Business Loan
Funding for your charity or social enterprise
Is this the right funding for your business?
First and foremost, we’re funding companies who are investment ready. They’re delivering high social value - in a sustainable way. They may be a viable charity, social enterprise, community interest company or co-operative.
If you believe this applies to your community business, charity or social enterprise, you're in the right place.
The size of the loan you can get depends on the type of your organisation. As a community business, you can access loan funding from £30,000 to £750,000.
We tailor our loans to your business’ requirements. You could get flexible terms - including capital repayment holidays if you need them.
Grow your structure, develop leadership skills, gain access to markets and finance, our sector experts will structure the loan to suit your operation.
When assessing if you meet the requirements for a Business Community Loan we'll consider funding on a case by case basis, this means there is no deadline for applications and they will be assessed on a rolling basis.
If you're application is successful, we may require security in an acceptable form from the borrower.
What you need to know
Before you apply for a loan let's confirm you're eligible.
In order to apply, your organisation must meet all of the follow criteria:
- You’re an established third sector organisation (charities, social enterprises, community interest companies or co-operatives) located and trading in the UK
- You have social or environmental aims, reinvesting profits to deliver a positive impact
- Your organisation is financially sustainable
- You’re investment ready in terms of management, governance and financial position
- You can demonstrate a sustainable business model and capacity to service the borrowing
- You’re not eligible for mainstream funding from banks
- You’re not insolvent or at risk of insolvency
Call us on 0207 672 1411 or email using the button below.
Calls cost as per your telephone company's network access charge.
We look forward to knowing more about you, your organisation and how we can help.
Ulster Bank NI Social & Community Capital is a trading name of RBS Social & Community Capital, Registered in England No: 03901460, Registered office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Charity Registration No: 1079626.